Access to all Forum activities is subject to registration. Participants are encouraged to register well in advance to benefit from early registration fees (deadline is 30th October 2011).
However, late and on site registration are further options.
You can register in the TWO following ways:
- Registration requests or changes by phone are not allowed.
- Only registration applications accompanied by the appropriate payment will be processed.
- Please refer to the table below for registration categories and deadlines.
- Registration fees are to be settled in Euros (€).
- Upon receipt of your registration (regardless of how you registered) and after payment clearance, the Forum Office will mail/email you an invoice/confirmation letter summarizing all registration and reservation details, specifying the payment status and including the amount of Value Added Tax (VAT).
- This confirmation letter should be presented upon arrival at the Forum pre-registration desk.
Up to 30th October 2011
From 31st October 2011
|ON SITE FEES
From 10th January 2012
|Academic & Scientist*
||Free of charge
||30€ per lunch
Rates not subject to VAT
* Subject to authorisation. Please send to the Forum Office a certificate from your head of department justifying your status.
** Subject to authorisation. Please send to the Forum Office a proof of status (valid student card at the date of the Forum).
Registration fee includes:
- Admission to all Forum sessions, exhibition and coffee breaks.
- Admission to the Opening Ceremony.
- Admission to the Opening Cocktail.
- Forum documents (education certificate, final programme, Forum bag and proceedings).
- The possibility of buying a ticket for the Forum Dinner and for lunches
Terms of payment
The Organising Committee of the 4th International Forum on Maritime and Port Risk Prevention has given a mandate to MCI France for the organisation of its Forum and exhibition. MCI is the sole competent company to receive payments for this Forum.
Payments may be made either:
- by credit card (Visa / Master Card / Eurocard / American Express)
- by cheque to the order of MARISK 2012 / MCI and sent to:
MARISK 2012 – MCI – 24 rue Chauchat – 75009 Paris – France
- by bank transfer to the order of MARISK 2012 / MCI to:
CREDIT LYONNAIS - DIRECTION ENTREPRISE
19, boulevard des Italiens, 75002 Paris, France
Bank code: 30002 – Sort code: 05666
Account N° 000 006 0423J – Key 63
IBAN: FR09 3000 2056 6600 0006 0423 J63 – BIC: CRLYFRPP
(In the case of a bank transfer, please do not forget to specify on your form, the reason for your payment)
Name changes & modifications
A processing fee of 30€ will be charged for changes in registration except for name substitutions which will be treated as new registrations.
Registration cancellation policy
All cancellations must be notified in writing (by mail, fax or e.mail) to the Forum Office according to the following conditions and reimbursement will be processed AFTER the Forum.
- Up to 1st October 2011: reimbursement of 50% of the registered fees.
- After October 1st, 2011: no refund.
Requests for refunds received by the Forum Office after February 29st, 2012 will not be considered.
No registration fee refund will be issued for cancellation or non-attendance due to failure to obtain a visa.